Are you forgetting things all the time? Feel sluggish? Then a brain supplement like Geniux may help you out. If you are looking for increased energy and memory enhancement. Then using nootropics just might be the best way to improve your mental performance.
What is Geniux?
Geniux is a dietary supplement that uses twenty ingredients to enhance the mind. The manufacturer claims these benefits: Improved memory, increased focus, better mood, and mental clarity.
This supplement is supposed to improve memory in all ages in both men and women. The pills also improve motivation and focus when working on a project. The company also boasts that the pill will provide the energy to complete the project. Finally, the manufacturer claims the supplement will advance overall health and well-being.
Geniux Advanced Brain Formula is a nootropic offered by the Geniux Company. It is a supplement that includes a fast-acting, patent pending formula. The supplement provides many different benefits including improved focus, cognition, and memory.
The company behind Geniux states it will also increase reaction time and improve the overall performance of your brain. This pill has been called the real-life limitless pill. Geniux claim to fame is the fact that it is the “Ultimate Smart Pill” created by natural cognitive enhancing ingredients.
How Does Geniux Work?
Geniux uses twenty different elements to work with the mind and body to improve mental clarity. This combination of ingredients has taken over 20 years of research and development.
The manufacturer claims that once a person takes a pill in the morning with water, the results will happen within a few minutes. The effects of Geniux can last up to six hours without the side effects of an energy drink.
The company asserts the ingredients are 100% natural and will not cause any of the side effects that are typically associated with prescription drugs.
According to the website, the pill can help you feel energized, focused, and confident because of the power of the combined ingredients to form the picture-perfect smart pill.
Ingredients in Geniux
Geniux claims to incorporate 20 different nootropic ingredients. There seemed to be some confusion about whether the manufacturer lists the ingredients on the bottle label or not.
Though, with some research, we were able to find the complete ingredient list of Geniux.
1. Alpha GPC is a natural choline used to treat Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an amino acid used for depression, poor circulation, and nerve pain.
3. Acacia Rigidula is found in a tree in Mexico and is proven to increase dopamine levels.
4. Theanine is found in green tea and helps calm and soothe. Theanine may boost the immune system to fight off illness.
5. Ginko Biloba also comes from a tree leaf and is well known for its benefits to blood circulation.
6. Phosphatidylserine Complex is a natural remedy that improves brain cell structure.
7. St. John’s Wort is a mild anti-depressant that can treat hormonal disorders.
8. Glutamine is another amino acid which is critical to the body when stressed. It is also used to treat Crohn’s disease.
9. DMAE Bitartrate is a naturally occurring compound in the brain. This compound has been used to treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
10. Bacopin is a herb used to enhance brain function and memory.
11. Vinpocetine comes from a plant. Athletes want this ingredient because it fuels the brain and body all at once.
12. Bee Pollen is a binder for the pill, but it also offers slow release energy.
13. Caffeine (Guarana) is a natural stimulant without the side effects of real caffeine. Guarana helps a person to keep a clear head.
14. Eleuthero Root is just Siberian Ginseng and is used to help treat Type 2 Diabetes.
15. Gelatin is used to cover the capsule.
16. Tyrosine is an amino acid used as a substitute for Viagra without any of the side effects.
17. Vitamin B12
18. Vitamin B6 and B12 are vitamins to give a person healthy nervous and circulatory systems.
19. Cognizin is a natural product to help improve attention span.
20. Gluconolactone comes from corn and is a natural blending agent.
These ingredients are all in Geniux, but not all of them contain nootropic properties. Bee Pollen, Gluconolactone, and Gelatin do not have any nootropic properties at all and are used just to create the pill. The claim of 20 different nootropic ingredients is not valid.
Benefits of Geniux
Geniux had a clinical trial with over 100 volunteers. There were a lot of benefits that were attributed when taking Geniux. Almost all of the volunteers in the study found an increase in mental performance and ability.
According to the manufacture’s website, Geniux users will see an 84% increase in the speed of memory recalling ability, a 64% hike of Alpha waves, and a 55% increase in the brain’s processing speed. Geniux will also help to improve age-related and dementia related disorders.
The formula has also be proven to help improve the health of the nervous and circulatory systems which would decrease age-related tremors. It would also increase blood flood which would benefit the entire body.
Increased short term memory and radically developed long-term memory are other advantages of Geniux. The supplement also builds concentration and brain performance while improving energy levels. Finally, just minutes after taking a pill in the morning, you will be able to focus with laser precision.
Should You Buy Geniux?
When companies claim instant brain clarity and focus, a customer must think twice before purchasing. There are many products introduced to the market every day that claims extraordinary benefits. While most of these products fail to accomplish anything at all for the user. Though, using nootropics has been a proven brain booster.
As you age you fight memory loss, lack of focus, and lack of motivation. You may also experience low energy and less ability to perform mentally. Difficulty concentrating can also be a side effect of getting older. This pill may help with these side effects of aging.
At age 30, your memory begins to become fuzzy, and things are forgotten. Even the foods you eat can affect your brain’s function and capabilities. Geniux has not shown any adverse side effects and can be easily purchased online. With all of the benefits and none of the side effects, Geniux could be worth trying.
The results happen shortly after consumption, so you will know after the first pill if it is beneficial or not. If you purchase one bottle, you may see all the benefits, but it not, then it will only cost you the purchase price of the bottle.
Have you used Geniux? Did you like it? Maybe you thought it was a scam? We would love to hear from you! Please a comment down below.